How to submit your website to Google
The final step in creating a website is submitting it to Google. You first have to create an account on Google Webmaster Tools.
- Go to www.google.com/webmasters/ (1.1) and then click on the Sign in to Search Console button (1.2).
5. Select HTML Tag from the list.
8. Enter the verification code into the Google Webmaster Central field. Note that the whole line is not used but only the code between the two apostrophes after Content=. Once this is done, click on the update button below the fields.
9.Go back to Google Webmaster and click on the Verify button.
10. The below screen will appear if the verification was successful, click on the continue link to go to the webmaster tools section for this website..
12. Select AIO Webmaster (12.1) in the left menu and click on Sitemap Options (12.2).
13. Type in your website address and add “/sitemap.xml” (13.1) thereafter, click on the Submit to Google and Bing button (13.2).
Congratulations, you’ve successfully create your website. You’ve done all you can from your end, now Google’s program will crawl through your site and index it in their search engine. 🙂