How to edit the website header and footer
Now the fun begins, we’re going to start working on the look and feel of your website. Let’s first edit your header which tells people what site they’ve landed on.
- When you hover over the website header, a pencil icon will appear on the top right. Click on the Pencil icon to edit the Media Box. Then click on the upload button.
2. Select the image (2.1) that you will use for the website header and click on the open button (2.2).
3. A green block (3.1) will appear once the image has been uploaded, click on the Publish button (3.2) thereafter.
Edit the Website Footer
The website footer contains information like a copyright notice and is important on all websites.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hover over the footer. Click on the edit button.
2. Edit the text in text content (2.1) as you wish. You can also increase or decrease the font size by changing the Textbox Font Size settings. Once you’re done, click on the publish button (2.2).
Your website is starting to take shape. 😉